May 19, 2007

Sickland

I have been so, so sick this week (and still am!) I've never been this sick before. On Wednesday I almost fainted in Duane Reade and that night my fever was 103.5. So, while I still haven't recovered I can't blog too much.

But, this weekend I had a visit to my family in Massachusetts and I came home with some post-birthday and freebie goodies. For my birthday, a garlic press and a potato masher, which I used last night to make guacamole. As freebies, I got two framed prints, took back two of my old wall hangings, and a few other things. One of the coolest freebies was the 80s Nikomat EL camera I took home, that was my dad's. I don't think I'll use it, but my vintage Duaflex II and Argus 75 came on Tuesday, so maybe I'll make a little shelf of my old cameras.

Well that's all for now, I hope I can get back into design-related posts soon and maybe even start organizing my table so I can craft and make an Etsy shop! How exciting.

1 comment:

  1. Get well soon!

    Can't wait to see your shop too :)

    ReplyDelete