April 30, 2007

Just a Thought... Starbucks

photo: Jenny W, stock.xchng, #83123

It is such a warm, beautiful day today! Just a thought... I love Starbucks iced coffee and I drink it very light. So, for those of us who fork up the extra cents to drink Starbucks, ask for a grande in a venti cup. Usually, the barista will leave room at the top for all of the half and half I am about to add, and I don't waste coffee pouring an inch of it into the trash can to make room. It amounts to even more beverage than a grande, with the same amount of coffee, but for a little less cash than a venti.

A barrista suggested this to me when I asked her to leave extra room in my grande decaf ice coffee. This is an unoriginal idea, I'm sure, but I've only been doing it for a month and I'm much happier with my Starbucks now!

No comments:

Post a Comment