September 12, 2008

imported posts

Back in 2007, I started a blog called On the 6th. I maintained it for about five months before I stopped posting. I don't even remember why I stopped. Today I was thinking about that blog, so I went back and reread some of the entries. I realized they were relevant to this blog, so I found out how to import entries from old blogspot blogs into new ones. Now on the sidebar, there are archives from April - August 2007.

All of those posts were made when I lived in a different apartment, my first apartment in New York City, so don't be alarmed if you are looking through and the scenery looks different or like you've never seen before!

And finally, welcome to anyone who has followed a link from On the 6th. Mostly this will be people from Ikea Hacker, when my hacks were featured there last year. Gee, I really love Ikea Hacker, don't I, I've been mentioning them all the time lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment