March 05, 2009

still alive


Oh, I know I haven't blogged in forever, but I've been so busy, for I have an important announcement! On April 1st, I will be opening Alicia Hurst Photography on Etsy. Exciting. Check out some photos that might be sold here.

This blog will get a total redesign before April because it will serve as my blog to promote and talk about my photography. I have lots of time to devote to my business now because as of last week, I am only attending school part-time (9 credits) to pursue this, and I will graduate this summer or in December. No rush. I suppose that means I've got to update my bio!

Anyway, have a look at those new photos. Feel free to comment here about which ones are your favorites, and if you're feeling extremely generous, have a look through all of my Flickr and request that I offer certain prints. Who knows, I might even give you a freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment